Our client based in Wigan are seeking to employ a night shift Warehouse Operatives on a full time basis to join their company.
Working hours and salary
Monday to Friday 42.5hrs a week
Salary will be £23,205 plus overtime paid at 1.5hrs
The main responsibility for this position is the night shift operation to unload containers by hand and support in the warehouse team with deliveries and loading vehicles. Ensuring health & safety standards are met at all time by the team. Continuous improvement of standards with regards to quality and accuracy, whilst maintaining the time critical deliveries of all orders.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
• Work with management to ensure the all warehouse duties are carried out within the shift structure
• Responsible for the Health & Safety standards, adhering to all company policies
• Picking, packing and organisation of raw materials within the warehouse
• Meet KPIs set by Senior Management to ensure that all orders are met without impacting quality of work
• Being involved in team meetings, carrying out all instructions and directions set by managers
• Lifting heavy loads ensuring the safety of others and of stock
• Time Management
• Solid communication skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Problem solving
• Ability to multitask
Please note this is a full time contract placement with the client and not working with an agency.
Ref code: W40796
Due to high volumes of applications if you have no received a response within 1 week please assume you are unsuccessful at this stage.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...