Our client based in North London are searching for a Coldstore Warehouse Manager who will support a small team of Warehouse Operatives and develop a long-standing business and their operations. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with the Senior Leadership Team and be able to make business critical decisions.
The individual needs to be able to encourage their team and take control of all Warehouse Operations, identifying and resolving any issues or problems when raised. Day shift 06:00-15:00 but if required having the flexibility to change shift pattern if operationally needed.
- Have the ability and willingness to work hands on with your team ensuring you gain a full understanding of the role along with the impact and importance this has on the business.
- Manage current procedures with regard to goods in/out which include raw ingredients for our production facility, despatch of manufactured product and the receipt and despatch of factored goods.
- Identify and continually develop the process of having company stock in the correct location ensuring ease of daily operations therefore maximising efficiency and profitability.
- Full responsibility and accountability of managing the Warehouse Team through the picking and loading process of all orders being despatched on own fleet and with third party suppliers.
- Manage, educate and develop the Warehouse Team and ensure by means of weekly rota that staffing levels meet the operational requirement.
- Maintain all training records for Warehouse Staff ensuring they are both up to date and compliant with legislation whilst also identifying further training needs or requirements.
- Full responsibility for Health and Safety of the Warehouse operation having the ability to identify and resolve any issues presented.
- Manage a small team of 5-6 direct reports, with this growing as business requires.
- The role will involve liaising with all departments including the stock controller, supply chain team, transport department and the company Directors.
- The Warehouse Manager will be required to liaise and report to all departments within the business and the companies’ directors.
- The role will develop with the growth of the business and will therefore continually change so a willingness to adapt and embrace change on an almost daily basis is required. You will also need to have the ability and leadership skills to lead your team through operational changes and developments
Reference : 40962
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.