To improve, design, implement processes and or procedures/systems as part of continued improvements to Good Manufacturing Practices to produce safe, legal and quality foods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main role is the maintenance, development/ improvement and implementation of all sections of the Quality Assurance, Quality Management, and HACCP systems to produce safe, legal and quality food and to ensure that the company retains its BRC Higher Level accreditation every year
- To monitor legislation and to implement as and when to keep company legal, to liaise with statutory authorities e.g., Environmental Health and Trading Standards
- Main point of contact for new line forms from parent business.
- To assist with New Product Development
- Responsible for Staff CCP and Cleaning training.
- To work alongside General Manager to maintain and improve systems within technical office and production.
- To supervise technical office to liaise with customers on all technical matters and to maintain an effective nutritional content tables, ingredient tolerance, allergens and FPS of all products handled by the company
- BRC annual audit lead including chairperson for monthly in-house meetings
- Food defence
- Any other BRC Version 8 changes
- Previous Technical Management experience of at least 2 years
- BRC knowledge and implementation
- Good organisational skills
- A passion for food
- Possess Drive and Determination to do well