As Specification Technologist, your key focus will be to ensure that all customer specifications, pack copies and artwork are accurately set up and that all the necessary customer documentation is produced to meet critical path timescales and launch deadlines.
The role of Specification Technologist is quite varied and no two days are the same. You could be working on a new product range or making changes to existing ranges, so developing a key understanding of products will be essential.
You will be responsible for reviewing copy artwork to ensure that the pack information is accurate and also in line with customer technical labelling policies, so you’ll understand the importance of getting things right first time.
You will also get involved in reviewing raw material specification content to develop specifications for each raw material in order to improve compliance.
• Experience of working within a similar role within food manufacturing and have knowledge of writing specifications for retailers.
• Strong communication and influencing skills and be comfortable in dealing with a wide range of people at all levels.
• Someone comfortable managing multiple tasks and delivering results against tight deadlines.
• Talent to analyse information alongside the ability to transfer the data accurately and clearly within reports.
• Someone who has completed your Food Safety and Health and Safety at Level 2.
• Good understanding of specifications system and be computer literate to a strong level.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...