This progressive chilled food business is part of a larger food group. With exciting plans for the site and their customer base, the business now seeks to recruit an experienced Technical Manager. As the site quality manager lead, you will be responsible for driving the technical and quality agenda and managing a team to ensure the site meets the highest levels of quality, hygiene and food safety.
• To supervise and manage the quality function daily, in order to achieve compliance with BRC version 8, legislation and agreed customer requirements.
• Responsible for the implementation and adherence of all policies and procedures that form the Quality Management System. Ensuring that the quality system is consistently followed in practice.
• Support the Technical Manager in ensuring all legal requirements are met in compliance to food safety, legislation, the BRC Standard and Customer Codes of Practice.
• To manage objectives set by the Technical Manager to ensure completion within agreed timescales.
• Must have a good level of English literacy and numeracy.
• 5 year minimum relevant experience in a similar environment with good working knowledge of
• food manufacturing operating procedures.
• Food Safety Training (Minimum of level 3).
• HACCP (Minimum of level 3).
• Internal Auditing (Certificated Training).
• Must have experience of managing QMS to current BRC standard.
• General process and product knowledge.
• Knowledge of key legislation relating to the food industry.
• Attention to detail ensuring critical information is accurate and complete.
• Good communication skills at all levels.
• Team working with a strong emphasis on a single team approach.
• Problem solving.
• Able to work under pressure.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...