Our client, a manufacturing company located in Ayer, MA is looking for a QA Supervisor to join their team
What you will do in this role:
- Performs various quality assurance testing on both raw and finished products used.
- Conducts Reviews formulas and specifications and confers with Quality Manager and operations to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Interacts with other functional managers including production, warehouse, maintenance, regarding issues affecting quality.
- Reviews and audits sanitation and operational practices and procedures report’s findings to Quality Manager
- Collects data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Monitors pest control program through an outside licensed agency.
- Trains new quality employees and temporary staff.
- Conducts Quality BMP & MSDS training and audits.
What you will bring to the role:
- Knowledge of SPC and HACCP experience
- Computer proficiency with MS work programs
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factory analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in science field
- Three to five years quality experience or education and experience
- Three to five years’ experience in quality technician role
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
- The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements.