Do you want to head up a production facility for a great brand and forward-thinking business? Our client based in North London are searching for a new Production Manager to join their business in a new and exciting role.
The successful recruit will be a Production professional who is looking to grow within a business and make it their own. It is a hands on role, reporting to the Operations Director and managing a team of direct reports, and a team of approximately 25-30 on a daily basis.
• Promote a culture of people safety and food safety by championing best practices in these areas and ensuring accountability and adherence to company procedures
• To be responsible for product quality, technical integrity and food safety through GMP, adherence to specification and process controls
• Achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Collaborate with Technical Manager & Warehouse Manager
• Understanding the daily production demands and ensure that production needs are met
• Ensuring effective communication to the team including via Huddles and Team Briefings
• Maintain established crew levels through recruitment planning
• Develop the team to ensure that key skills are maintained within the area and succession planning is in place
• Ensuring compliance with HR policies including absence management, and ensuring disciplinary and grievance policies are followed where appropriate
• Train and motivate employees to drive maximum efficiency, productivity, food safety and quality, and engagement
• Experience working within a Food/Drink /FMCG Manufacturing environment
• Must be organised and able to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have previous experience of leading and managing a team
• H&S knowledge and experience
• Ideally knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Techniques
Ref Code: W40885JHN
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...