Working for one of the best known retailers based at their busy regional distribution centre, this exciting opportunity will enable you to ensure only the best quality fresh food products make it to store.
• Working with suppliers to positive release products
• Maintaining fresh food quality standards
• Measuring product quality using correct tools and methods
• Working with agreed processes and procedures
• Taste testing products!
• Experience of working within a fresh food environment
• Knowledge of quality control checks and procedures
• Ability to make sound decisions
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Flexible to work shifts
To apply, send your CV, salary details and location restrictions, as well as right to work details us at CPA, quoting reference: W40663LO. Please quote your salary details, location restrictions and right to work status.
Due to high number of applications, if you do not receive a response in five working days, I am afraid your application has not been successful.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...