Our client is an industry leader and is looking to add a Produce Sales Representative (Key Account Manager) to their team to develop new markets for US Retail. The successful candidate will be working remotely, with travel as required. Please note that this role will require relocation up to 3 months (June-August) to Canada.
This is a great opportunity to be a key stakeholder in a growing company that invests in its employees.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Achieve targeted revenue and profit from current Key Accounts
- Develop and implement annual customer business plans
- Build stronger relationships with existing clients to increase sales and market new products.
- US Market & Sales Strategy development.
- Management of existing US customers all aspects account management throughout the calendar year and daily sales during the season.
- Identify potential new customers in the US market, secure initial meetings, complete new vendor set up, and ongoing management of these new accounts.
- Track orders and prepare other documents as required to ensure sales are completed and paid for in full and on time by the customers.
- Prepare written sales reports and analysis as required.
- Develop counter-seasonal sales to US customers including but not limited to southern-hemisphere.
- Practice strong account management techniques to ensure that there is repeat business.
- Participate in various trade events as a company representative.
- Become an expert on the product line and the market, providing intelligence in both areas to the company and clients alike.
- Full cycle business development initiatives which include cold calling and prospecting.
The experience we are looking for:
- 5+ years produce sales to leading US retailers.
- Ability to relocate to Canada for 3 months annually during busy season.
- Clean criminal record, passport and driver’s abstract.
- Please note busy season will require an abundance of overtime while slow season will be approx. 6 hour work days.
- Must be willing to wear multiple hats with an entrepreneur mentality.
What we offer:
- A great salary, bonus, health care.
- The opportunity to join a growing organization where you will be able to grow your career.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing company with career and growth opportunities. Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this exciting new role! We look forward to hearing from you today.