A well-established business in the health and well-being sector, this company has grown to become the leader in the nutritional supplements sector. Now the business is focussing its sights on developing new channels for it variety of products and brands and is seeking a Procurement Administrator to join its ever growing business.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with external suppliers to ensure the businesses stock requirements are met. The role will require use of Microsoft Office, primarily Excel to at least intermediate level, plus Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system as well as AnaPlan and the Stock and Forecast system.
• Evaluating order requirements, raising and managing stock orders and all associated requirements
• Maintaining professional relationships with suppliers on changes in priorities, resolving issues and delays to ensure the best resolution possible
• Communicating with internal departments on all brands on stock related situations and new developments
• Ongoing checking and reconciling of internal stock reports and supplier documents
• Working with the in-house ERP system to ensure accurate input of stock values, locations and records
• General administration duties
• Equivalent A level standard of education
• Excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft Excel/Office) and understanding of and interest in computer systems and set up
• An ability to problem solve
• Excellent accuracy skills, with an attention to detail
• Pro-active, adaptable & willing to learn
• Ability to work in a small team
• Good organisational and numeracy skills
• Good communications skills (both spoken and written)
• Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
Ref Code: W40908JHN
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...