A NEW opportunity for an Operations Manager has become available at our client based in Derbyshire. They work directly with all the major supermarkets across the UK and internationally.
Our client has been providing quality products to consumers, sourced from regions of the United Kingdom and around the globe, and is very highly regarded amongst the retail community. The key to their success can be attributed to the winning combination of industry knowledge and experience coupled with continuous innovation to meet future customer trends and demands.
• Promoting and adhere to all business standards and achievement of business KPIs a
• Promote a culture that embraces people safety and a food safety culture
• Uphold and promote all quality assurance policies and procedures, driving continuous improvements with the Technical Leadership
• Organise and plan the workload for the production teams to meet the daily production plan
• Maximise efficiencies by minimising down time and waste, managing staffing levels and overseeing quality
• Proactively managing and developing the teams in line with the company processes
• Work within the people development process, completing PDPs and 121’s in a timely and positively manner
• Provide ongoing support for all employee development
• Work closely with other departments to ensure a high level of customer service
• Resolve people related problems, queries and conflicts in a fair, consistent and timely manner with the HR Leadership
• Proactively develop improved ways of working and implementing change, led by example to embed company values and behaviours in the workforce
• Demonstrate a positive attitude to continuous improvement
• Work closely with team members to ensure they are able to meet the expectations of their roles and are working within all company guidelines
• Experience with statistical analysis and data processing
• Practical knowledge of budgeting, cash-flow regulation, maintaining balance sheets and monitoring the profit and loss statements
• Ability to create a good plan and determination to accomplish goals
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good data analysis, planning and organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good leadership qualities with the ability to provide direction
Ref Code: W40929JHN
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...