Would you like to join a truly exciting, fun and vibrant food manufacturer who supply a large array of household names within the retail industry with their quality products? Our client based in the North London area are searching for an Office Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the office and
work collaboratively with the wider company’s sales, marketing and ops teams. You will develop strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels, acting as an ambassador for the brand, influencing and driving a strong agenda of accountability, execution and delivery that ensures tasks are completed in a timely and impactful manner.
You will be highly organised, resilient and used to working in an extremely fast paced environment, capable of multitasking, prioritising urgent tasks as well as horizon scanning for the future. You will provide the business with effective support on complex organisational matters.. The ideal
candidate will be able to operate independently, without direct supervision using sound,
• Record office expenditure and manage the budget
• Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
• Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office
• Managing all invoicing, including raising Purchase Orders and ensuring the procurement
procedures are adhered to and tracked for budget management purposes for anything
related to the office
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security
• Coordinating starters and leavers in the team, including ordering equipment, updating
distribution lists and coordinating inductions
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate in order to support the team
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work; to perform
effectively and efficiently under pressure and to adapt to change
• Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• Flexibility to align with the business needs of the team as they evolve
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
• Advanced knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Excel and
• Word, and a natural interest and aptitude for learning new systems
• Methodical, logical approach with good attention to detail and problem solving skill
Ref Code: W40964
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...