Hours of work Day and night shift 42 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Process Engineer supports the Factory ensuring that all preventive and reactive maintenance is carried out per instructions provided through Service and Maintenance. The Engineer will endeavour to carry out preventive and reactive maintenance and that they is done ‘Right First Time’.
- All work done and any problems are reported back through Service and Maintenance, communicating what was done, the duration of the work, and what spare parts were used to carry out the maintenance.
- Carry out all maintenance using the best practices to ensure reliable servicing and repairs whereby the processes are able to run on time ensuring downtime of any processes are kept to a minimum.
- At certain times support capital projects in the construction phase, and may be asked to learn the processes to gain specialist knowledge of the process.
- To carry out reliability centred maintenance and rebuild equipment using high technology tools and techniques that ensure reliable performance of that equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- ONC Engineering or equivalent (minimum) in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Time served apprenticeship in an industrial environment
- 5 years’ experience in industry (preferably dairy)
- Computer literate
- Patient and level headed