We have a brand NEW opportunity working for a fantastic food distributor. A new vacancy for a Junior Buyer has become available at our client based in London who are passionate and creative organisation.
Junior Buyer plays a key role in the Company and ensures that they support the buying team in the day to day management of the suppliers and projects within the team and help to build expertise in Core Business Categories
• Support the buying team to deliver on our overall buying objectives.
• Ensure that all buying activities are carried out in line with company strategy, policies and procedures.
• Support the buying team in the day to day execution of the buying activities
• Take responsibility for designated support functions to ensure the smooth day to day running of the wider department
• Support and maintain and administrative functions required in the day to day running of the department..
• Sole responsibility for a defined group of suppliers and manage this supply base to deliver the required quality, price, and ensure service standards are met or exceeded at all times.
• Numerate, literate, with intermediate IT skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Experience of working under pressure in an office environment
• Strong and clear communication skills
• Part of full CIPS qualified is highly desirable
• Previous experience in a food-related role
Ref Code: W40942
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Chantelle Masih to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...