Our client, a distribution company located in Brampton is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join their team.
What you will do in this role:
- Learn and understand our diverse market
- Visit current, dormant, and potential accounts in Southwestern Ontario
- Grow commercial sales and prospect new business
- Prepare quotes, bids, and estimates for customers
- Provide pricing, product availability and scheduling information
- Suggest alternative products or purchases to meet all the customer needs
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and a strong relationship with customers
- Working closely with the inside sales team, develop pricing and supply strategies to reactive dormant or potential accounts who habitually purchase their steel requirements elsewhere.
What you will bring to the role:
- Must have Industrial Sales Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in sales-ideally in a Steel Service Centre.
- Proven track record in the design and implementation of successful sales strategies
- This energetic individual must be accurate, organized, and able to multi-task in our fast-paced environment.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
- The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements.