Our client, a leading food manufacturing company located in the Concord area is looking for an HR Manager (contract) to join their growing operation. In this role you will be responsible for day to day Human Resources management which includes recruitment, employee relations, and health and safety. Please note this is an in office position Mon-Fri.
What you will do in this role:
- Lead and promote employment engagement and a positive company culture.
- Implement and develop HR policies, procedures.
- Lead, coach and counsel the employee relations, performance management, including developing action plans, progressive disciplinary strategies and managing terminations in line with employment legislation.
- Address employee conflicts and complete investigations as required.
- Assist with the employee discipline/performance management process.
- Ensure that all employment practices are in compliance with local, state, and federal legislation.
- Maintain positive employee relations and resolve complex issues through proper investigation and mediation with Managers and employees.
- Oversee the administrative duties in the following HR processes: full-cycle recruitment, new hire onboarding, benefits administration, performance management, and voluntary and involuntary termination.
- Oversee benefits administration, which includes tasks such as conducting benefits meetings, assisting with open enrollment, and tracking leave.
- Serve as primary point of contact for supervisor submissions of injury/incident reports.
What you will bring to the role:
- Completion or in process of completion of an appropriate Human Resources Management program or equivalent is required.
- 3 years progressive HR experience in a manufacturing/ production environment.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to join a growing organization where you will be able to develop and advance your career.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please apply with your resume in word format. Do not forget to include your achievements. We look forward to hearing from you today!