Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board a Financial Analyst in the Brampton area.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Participate in month end, quarter end and year end close activities, including preparation of accruals and journal entries.
- Assist monthly closing of financial statements and provide monthly departmental financial variance analysis, explaining the key drivers against budget and prior year.
- Create and maintain inventory bill of materials and ensuring accuracy of inventory.
- Maintenance of the capital expenditures and depreciation schedules.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual sales, and expense budget and forecasts.
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts.
- Provide backup support to the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
- Perform bank reconciliations and correspondence journal entries.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 2+ years of financial analyst experience within food/CPG
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ERP Implementation experience is an asset
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you