Our client, a manufacturing company located outside of Ayer, MA is looking for an Electrician to join their team
What you will do in this role:
- Inspects electrical systems and their components to identify necessary repairs or replacements
- Installs, troubleshoots and maintains a variety of electrical and electronic equipment
- Diagnose malfunctioning equipment to determine the root case. Inspect electrical equipment to identify safety hazards
- Assists mechanical staff with repairs, installations, a and preventative maintenance when required
- Informs manager of status of work orders. Communicates with other electricians and maintenance personnel on project status
- Follows proper parts sign out procedures and reports all parts and supplies needed to supervisor
- Dismantles electrical mechanical devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices
- Performs PM inspections as outlined noting equipment deficiencies
- Maintain current electrician’s license
What you will bring to the role:
- Three to five of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Journeyman Electrician License
- Completion of Vocational school
What our client is offering:
- A competitive hourly wage and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
- The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements.