Our client has some of our favourite household brands within their portfolio. This position is based within their ethnic sauces category and they create some of the most authentic flavoured sauces on the market.
What you'll be doing:
• Using your creative flair and practical know-how, you'll take the idea and make it a product for customers to enjoy
• Deliver the R&D programme for NPD/EPD/ESG for the related product area.
• Lead scale-up development via pilot plant & factory trials with operations and site technical teams at relevant sites.
• Work independently and with marketing to develop new ideas and shape projects.
• Monitor current trends in cuisines, ingredients, and consumer trends.
• Understand the ingredient, product functionality and work with suppliers to develop exciting new opportunities.
• Progress all aspects of document control and process relating to project.
• To work with the Sensory and Marketing teams to set benchmarks and appropriate product assessments.
• Harness internal and external organisations capability to drive change.
• Link to the technical support function at all sites of manufacture
Who you'll be
• A real “foodie” with a passion for creative innovative and consumer trend-based product development
• Experienced in working with spices to create fantastic dishes
• Able to work with suppliers and Marketing
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...