Are you looking for a new role in 2023? A new opportunity for a Customer Support and Logistics Coordinator has become available at our client based in Oxfordshire who are market leaders in their industry.
Our client uses Microsoft Dynamics Navision and you will be working with this system on a daily basis. There are a variety of tasks and the main duties are listed below:
Data input tasks
• Inputting sales and purchase orders
• Maintaining customer, vendor, price, charges and other relevant data on the database
• Allocating correct stock to orders and managing lot (batch) numbers
• Assisting with consignment stock held at customer premises and maintaining records
• Uploading information and documents to customer purchasing systems
• Downloading and filing all backup documentation for the transaction in the system and ensuring there is complete set of records for every business transaction
• Inputting invoices from the logistics and warehouse companies
Logistics coordination tasks
• Preparing a picking list and confirming delivery charges
• Sending shipping documents to customers in a timely manner
• Obtaining information for EU sales declarations from customers
• Continually communicating with logistic suppliers to expedite all deliveries
• Obtain and provide POD as required
• Manage the sample stock/Prepare and dispatch samples
• Responding to phone calls made to the company in a polite and helpful manner and re- directing to other staff, if appropriate
• Filing documents and ensuring everything is kept in order
• Maintaining mailing lists
• Assisting in the preparation for company meetings and events where required
• The role requires a person with attention to detail, accuracy in completing tasks
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook systems
• Flexibility and enthusiasm
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision or Dynamics 365 ERP system and knowledge of logistics essential
• Additional language skills are advantageous
Ref Code: W40893JHN
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Boxes marked * are required
We have a little news...
From this month, CPA Recruitment will be renamed The People Co. Same People, same great service & same focus on food & consumer goods.
This is what we looked like...
This is us from now on...