Our client, a distribution company located in Lachine, QC is looking for an Sales Manager to join their team.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage the day to day and monthly activities of the Inside/Outside sales teams to ensure the ISR’s meet they outbound calls targets, offer targets; and that the OSR’s meet their account visitation targets as well as content requirements for Call reports.
- Develop, revise, and modify sales and marketing plans and objectives for all Inside and Outside sales reps in relation to market conditions.
- Provide Commercial leadership with direct involvement at key accounts.
- Manage all staffing steps to develop a high-performance sales organization—recruitment, hiring, training, performance evaluation, industry connectedness etc.
- Create various reports using our ERP, dashboards and/or databases to highlight sales trends that enable the identification of opportunities—an entrepreneurial skillset and mindset—as well as enable better decision-making in terms of selling our products and meeting the revenue and profit goals of the branch.
- Represent the general manager in his absence.
- Ensure compliance with established procedures, standards and timelines coordinated through our KPI’s and or through rigorous/frequent follow-ups.
- To have a basic understanding of optimal inventory levels/turnover so that the branch business goals can be achieved.
What you will bring to the role:
- University level in management or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years of experience in industrial sales management (commodity or transactional product)
- Proven experience in hiring and on-boarding successful sales reps
- Some plant/warehouse operation experience
- Experience in steel distribution
- Superior sales strategies
- Ability to bring a team together and knowing how to mobilize a employees
- Knowledge of software: Office suite, ERP, CRM
- Language: French, English
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
- The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements.